WHAT WE PREFERRED THE PAYMENT MODE ?
- We preferred the currencies mostly in EURO, GBP & USD for the mode FOB / CNF BY SEA or AIR etc.
- We accept payment by a confirmed irrevocable and transferable letter of credit payable at sight through any commercial bank in INDIA.
- We also accept T.T payment in advance (50%, 50% & 75%, 25% if needed).
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment of L/C Terms : At sight / Usance as per negotiating bank’s instruction.
- L/C Available with/by : Credit is available with any bank in India by negotiation at sight / usance.
- Type of Documentary Credit : Irrevocable and transferable.
- Partial Shipment and Trans Shipment : Allowed
- B/l Clause : Full set clean on board original bill of lading issued into “The order of negotiating Bank ” and endorsed by the same bank in favour of L/C opening bank and marked ” Freight Collect” or Freight Prepaid”.
- For Sea Shipment : Presentation of Documents : 10 days from the date of Bill of Lading.
- For Air Shipment : Presentation of Documents : 5 days from the date of Airway Bill.
- ICC Publications No: L/C must be subject to ucpdc 2007 revision icc publication no 600